Modern Times Group MTG AB (MTGb.ST)
13 Dec 2017
* SAYS UPDATE ON MTG'S ONGOING TRANSFORMATION - DIGITAL NOW ACCOUNTS FOR 34% OF GROUP SALES
Oct 19 Swedish media group MTG posted third-quarter operating earnings just above market forecasts on Thursday but said it had cut its profit expectations for the remainder of the year for its digital arm MTGx, an important growth engine for the firm.
* Reuters poll: MTG Q3 sales were seen at 4,195 million SEK, EBIT at 251 million SEK
* SAYS SECOND MTG ORIGINAL SCRIPTED DRAMA ACQUIRED FOR WORLD’S LARGEST ENTERTAINMENT MARKET Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Synapse’s five mobile games have so far been downloaded over 18.5 million times, and the company’s PC and mobile games have nearly 1 billion combined gameplays
* Mtg ab says sales of sek 4,246m (3,718) with 5% organic growth
June 20 Swedish media firm MTG on Tuesday said it was buying U.S. platform games publisher and developer Kongregate for $55 million and repeated its target of break-even for its digital arm in 2018.
* MTG to acquire U.S. cross platform games publisher & developer Kongregate