Maxim Integrated Products Inc (MXIM.OQ)
Tue, Jan 30 2018
TOKYO Renesas Electronics Corp dismissed a media report that said the Japanese automotive chip maker was in talks to acquire U.S. chipmaker Maxim Integrated Products Inc.
TOKYO Renesas Electronics Corp dismissed a media report that said the Japanese automotive chip maker was in talks to acquire U.S. chipmaker Maxim Integrated Products Inc .
* Renesas says no truth to report regarding talks to buy Maxim
Jan 29 Japanese chip company Renesas Electronics Corp is in talks to acquire U.S. chipmaker Maxim Integrated Products Inc in a deal that could be valued up to $20 billion, CNBC reported on Monday.
BRIEF-Renesas In Talks To Acquire U.S. Chipmaker Maxim Integrated In What Could Be Close To A $20 Bln Deal – CNBC
* RENESAS ELECTRONICS IS IN TALKS TO ACQUIRE U.S. CHIPMAKER MAXIM INTEGRATED IN WHAT COULD BE CLOSE TO A $20 BILLION DEAL – CNBC, CITING SOURCES Further company coverage:
* MAXIM INTEGRATED REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE SECOND QUARTER OF FISCAL 2018; INCREASES DIVIDEND BY 17%
BRIEF-Maxim Integrated Products Inc Collaborates With Nvidia On Autonomous Driving And Safety Applications
* MAXIM INTEGRATED PRODUCTS INC - CO COLLABORATES WITH NVIDIA ON AUTONOMOUS DRIVING AND SAFETY APPLICATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Two Pore Guys Says Collaborating With Maxim Integrated Products On A Series Of Analog Signal Processing Technologies
* TWO PORE GUYS SAYS COLLABORATING WITH MAXIM INTEGRATED PRODUCTS ON A SERIES OF ANALOG SIGNAL PROCESSING TECHNOLOGIES
* MAXIM INTEGRATED AND CORESTAFF SIGN JAPAN CATALOG DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
* Maxim Integrated and Hakuto sign Japan Distribution Agreement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: