Mylan NV (MYL.OQ)
Thu, Dec 14 2017
BRIEF-Mylan Announces U.S. Regulator's Review Proceedings On All Claims Against Sanofi's Lantus Patents
* MYLAN ANNOUNCES THE U.S. PATENT AND TRADEMARK APPEAL BOARD INSTITUTES INTER PARTES REVIEW PROCEEDINGS ON ALL CLAIMS AGAINST SANOFI'S LANTUS® PATENTS
* MYLAN NV - ANNOUNCED THAT TEVA HAS DISMISSED ITS PENDING DISTRICT COURT LITIGATION AGAINST MYLAN
* MYLAN AND ASPEN ANNOUNCE LAUNCH OF GENERIC BUSULFEX® INJECTION
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved Mylan NV's biosimilar of Roche's blockbuster treatment for breast cancer, Herceptin, making it the second copycat cancer drug to be approved in the United States.
* Approval ups confidence in Mylan's biosimilar efforts -analysts
* FDA APPROVAL OF HEPARIN SODIUM INJECTION CONTINUES TO DEMONSTRATE MYLAN'S DEEP EXPERTISE IN DEVELOPING COMPLEX PRODUCTS
Dec 1 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Friday approved Mylan NV's biosimilar of Roche's blockbuster breast cancer treatment Herceptin.
* EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY ACCEPTS MARKETING AUTHORIZATION APPLICATIONS FOR MYLAN AND BIOCON'S PROPOSED BIOSIMILARS TRASTUZUMAB AND PEGFILGRASTIM
* Theravance Biopharma and Mylan submit new drug application to FDA for revefenacin (TD-4208) in adults with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
* Mylan announces voluntary delisting from the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange (TASE)