Navistar International Corp (NAV.N)
21 Sep 2018
Thu, Sep 6 2018
U.S. truck maker Navistar International Corp topped analysts' profit estimates for the fifth straight quarter on Thursday and raised its fiscal 2018 revenue forecast, boosted by strong freight demand and hauliers replacing more trucks. | Video
* Shares down 3 pct (Adds details from conf call; updates shares)
Sept 6 Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp topped Wall Street's quarterly profit estimates on Thursday, as hauliers replaced more trucks and strong freight demand boosted vehicle sales.
Sept 6 U.S. truck maker Navistar International Corp reported a 17.8 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Thursday as strong economic growth boosted demand for its trucks.
* VW Truck & Bus eyes capital markets for expansion (Adds further details on CFO designate, background)
Truck maker Navistar International Corp warned its profit margins for the year would be hit by weakness in its more profitable auto parts business and high freight costs, taking the shine off its upbeat forecast.
* Margin worries weigh on shares (Adds details from conference call)
June 5 Navistar International Corp on Tuesday reported a 15.6 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by robust demand for its trucks.
BRIEF-Johnson Controls Wins Contracts With Navistar And Man Truck And Bus To Support Increasing Electrical Demands On Fleets In North America And Globally
* JOHNSON CONTROLS WINS CONTRACTS WITH NAVISTAR AND MAN TRUCK AND BUS TO SUPPORT INCREASING ELECTRICAL DEMANDS ON FLEETS IN NORTH AMERICA AND GLOBALLY
* RAYMOND T. MILLER APPOINTED TO NAVISTAR BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: