Navistar International Corp (NAV.N)
16 Mar 2018
Thu, Mar 8 2018
Navistar International Corp on Thursday raised its full-year revenue and truck delivery forecasts amid strong market demand.
* 2018 ADJUSTED EBITDA IS EXPECTED TO BE BETWEEN $700 MILLION AND $750 MILLION.
* NAVISTAR INTERNATIONAL CORP - QTRLY SALES AND REVENUES $1.91 BILLION VERSUS $1.66 BILLION
March 8 Navistar International Corp reported a near 15 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Thursday, fueled by higher sales in its truck business.
* NAVISTAR UNVEILS UPTIME-CENTRIC VISION FOR GROWING RENEWED® REMAN BRAND; EXPANDS FLEETRITE® PRIVATE LABEL PARTS BRAND
BRIEF-Freightcar America - On Feb 26, Unit Entered Into Asset Purchase Agreement With Navistar, Its Units
* FREIGHTCAR AMERICA - ON FEB 26, UNIT ENTERED INTO AN ASSET PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH NAVISTAR, ITS UNITS
BRIEF-Navistar Enters Into Amendment To Note Purchase Agreement To Reduce Maximum Funded Amount To $350 Mln
* NAVISTAR INTERNATIONAL - ON DEC 21, ENTERED INTO AMENDMENT TO NOTE PURCHASE AGREEMENT TO REDUCE THE MAXIMUM FUNDED AMOUNT TO $350 MILLION- SEC FILING
BRIEF-Navistar International Says CEO Troy Clarke's Total Compensation For 2017 $5.5 Mln Vs $4.9 Mln In 2016
* NAVISTAR INTERNATIONAL - CEO TROY CLARKE'S TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $5.5 MILLION VERSUS $4.9 MILLION IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2BcgbBX) Further company coverage:
DETROIT, Dec 19 After posting its first full-year profit in six years, Navistar International Corp aims to boost margins in 2018 and use a range of new products to lure back former customers who abandoned the U.S. truck maker following a costly emissions debacle, the company's top executive said on Tuesday.
* REVENUES IN QUARTER INCREASED 26 PERCENT, TO $2.6 BILLION - SEC FILING