Noble Energy Inc (NBL.N)
Fri, May 11 2018
May 10 EPIC Midstream Holdings LP said on Thursday it formed strategic partnerships with Apache Corp and Noble Energy for its Texas pipeline, which is expected to be in service in the second half of 2019.
BRIEF-Noble Energy Announces Agreement To Progress Development Of Alen Natural Gas, Offshore Equatorial Guinea
* NOBLE ENERGY ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO PROGRESS DEVELOPMENT OF ALEN NATURAL GAS, OFFSHORE EQUATORIAL GUINEA
Noble Energy Inc's first-quarter profit topped analysts' estimates, but the oil and gas producer's weak current-quarter sales volume forecast sent its shares down 2.5 percent.
* Shares fall as much as 4.2 pct (Adds analyst comment, outlook, share move)
* SAYS 100 NEW WELLS WILL COME ONLINE IN THE 2H18 BETWEEN THE DJ AND THE DELAWARE BASINS – CONF CALL
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.25 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
May 1 Noble Energy Inc reported a surge in first-quarter profit on Tuesday, helped by a gain of about $795 million from asset sales.
* NOBLE ENERGY - DIVIDEND UP 10 PERCENT FROM PRIOR QUARTER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
JERUSALEM, March 7 The partners in the Tamar and Leviathan natural gas site off Israel's coast are in talks to buy the rights to use the East Mediterranean Gas (EMG) pipeline to supply gas to customers in Egypt.
* NOBLE ENERGY PARTNERS ENTERS INTO AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE TEXAS PIPELINES