Nabriva Therapeutics PLC (NBRV.OQ)
14 Aug 2018
Mon, May 21 2018
Nabriva Therapeutics Plc's antibiotic drug to treat a common form of pneumonia met the main goal of a key clinical trial, but concerns over its side effects sent the drug developer's shares down 13 percent on Monday.
* Co to seek approval for drug in Q4 2018 (Adds analyst quote, updates stock price)
May 21 Nabriva Therapeutics Plc said on Monday its drug to treat adults suffering from a type of pneumonia met the main goal of a late-stage study.
* NABRIVA THERAPEUTICS REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND RECENT CORPORATE HIGHLIGHTS
* NABRIVA THERAPEUTICS AND ROIVANT SCIENCES ENTER INTO LICENSE AGREEMENT TO DEVELOP AND COMMERCIALIZE LEFAMULIN IN GREATER CHINA
* NABRIVA THERAPEUTICS APPOINTS JENNIFER SCHRANZ, M.D., AS CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NABRIVA THERAPEUTICS PLC FILES FOR MIXED SHELF OF UPTO $225 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2HEW5CR) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* NABRIVA THERAPEUTICS REPORTS 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND RECENT CORPORATE HIGHLIGHTS