Nestle India Ltd (NEST.NS)
23 Apr 2018
Tue, Apr 17 2018
April 17 Indian shares ended higher for a ninth straight session on Tuesday, marking their longest winning streak in over three years, as consumer stocks gained on forecasts of average monsoon this year.
Feb 14 Nestle India Ltd, maker of Maggi instant noodles and Kit-Kat chocolates, on Wednesday posted a 59.6 percent rise in fourth-quarter net profit, boosted by higher domestic sales.
* NET PROFIT IN DEC QUARTER LAST YEAR WAS 1.95 BILLION RUPEES AS PER IND-AS; REVENUE FROM OPERATIONS WAS 23.60 BILLION RUPEES Source text - http://bit.ly/2Cl4fgC Further company coverage:
* SAYS DECLARED THIRD INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 33 RUPEES PER SHARE Source text - http://bit.ly/2A1Ys3q Further company coverage:
* NESTLE INDIA CLARIFIES ON NEWS ITEM ON CO FINED FOR FAILING MAGGI SAMPLES TEST
NEW DELHI An Indian court on Tuesday imposed a fine of 4.5 million rupees ($70,000) on Nestle India in a 2015 case for selling substandard instant noodles after a laboratory test found high ash content in its popular Maggi brand.
NEW DELHI, Nov 29 An Indian court on Tuesday imposed a fine of 4.5 million rupees ($70,000) on Nestle India in a 2015 case for selling substandard instant noodles after a laboratory test found high ash content in its popular Maggi brand.
Nov 10 Noodles-to-chocolates maker Nestle India Ltd posted a 23 percent rise in third-quarter profit on Friday, buoyed by higher domestic sales.
* Sept quarter total revenue from operations 25.14 billion rupees
* Says domestic sales growth is estimated at 9.1 percent due to increase in volumes including rebuild of Maggi noodles Source text: (http://bit.ly/2iKmftj) Further company coverage: