National Grid PLC (NG.L)
23 Mar 2018
LONDON Power generation from Britain's wind farms hit a record 14.2 gigawatts (GW) on March 17, National Grid said on Monday.
LONDON, March 19 Power generation from Britain's wind farms hit a record 14.2 gigawatts (GW) on March 17, National Grid said on Monday.
* THREE-YEAR RATE PLAN APPROVED FOR NIAGARA MOHAWK ELECTRIC & GAS, NEW YORK
March 2 British wholesale gas prompt prices fell as much as 63 percent on Friday morning as forecasts for milder weather eased supply fears and National Grid said it should have sufficient gas.
OSLO, March 2 Britain's National Grid withdrew a gas supply warning it issued on Thursday and said it did not expect to issue a warning on Friday as new supplies of gas were reaching the market, it said on Friday.
LONDON The UK's National Grid said on Thursday it has a requirement to buy locational gas and requested shippers to post offers on the OCM locational market after wholesale prompt prices soared on freezing weather and outages.
Feb 8 Britain secured 74.24 gigawatts of backup electricity capacity for 2021-2022 at 5-10 pounds/kilowatt (kW)/year, data on the National Grid auction website showed on Thursday.
LONDON, Feb 2 British power network operator National Grid's electricity capacity auction for 2018/2019 has granted capacity agreements to Grangemouth CHP, UK Power Reserve, Centrica, EDF Energy, Tata Steel , Scottish Power, E.ON UK and SSE Generation among others, it said on Friday. (Reporting by Oleg Vukmanovic; Editing by David Goodman)
British gas and power network operator National Grid said on Tuesday it was disappointed with proposed ranges for cost of debt and equity from regulator Ofgem for upgrading the grid link to the planned Hinkley Point nuclear plant.
- Are these the 3 most solid yields on the FTSE 100?
- HSBC Holdings plc vs National Grid plc vs Diageo plc: which is the better FTSE 100 income stock?
- Are these dividends too good to be true?
- Are these the FTSE 100's 'safest' dividend stocks?
- Forget your cash ISA with these dividend darlings!
- 3 stocks set to beat the FTSE 100 in a post-Brexit world