Insight Enterprises Inc (NSIT.OQ)
19 Apr 2018
Mon, Mar 5 2018
By Krishna N. Das, Suvashree Choudhury, Devidutta Tripathy and Tom Lasseter
SEATTLE/BOCA RATON, Fla. The drive for cost cuts and higher margins at U.S. trucking and railroad operators is pinching their biggest customers, forcing the likes of General Mills Inc and Hormel Foods Corp to spend more on deliveries and consider raising their own prices as a way to pass along the costs.
FALKIRK, Scotland/LONDON Scotch whisky makers were among the most fervent industry advocates for staying in the European Union, but if Britain has to leave, they prefer a clean break. | Video
* INSIGHT ENTERPRISES, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND RECORD FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* INSIGHT ENTERPRISES, INC. APPOINTS NEW MEMBER TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ARTSYZ, Ukraine/LONDON When Ukrainian company Profit signed a $48.5 million (34.5 million pounds) deal with a British firm in 2014, it became part of what prosecutors in Ukraine say was a potentially criminal scheme that moved $1.7 billion from the country's biggest lender to offshore accounts.
* INSIGHT ENTERPRISES INC APPOINTS NEW MEMBER TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Insight Enterprises, Inc. reports record third quarter 2017 results and confirms 2017 guidance
* Insight Enterprises Inc - qtrly net sales up 26% to $1.76 billion