NEX Group PLC (NXGN.L)
16 Jan 2018
Thu, Jan 4 2018
* NEX GROUP PLC - DECEMBER SPOT FX VOLUMES DOWN 21 PERCENT TO $65.5 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* NOVEMBER SPOT FX VOLUMES AT $82.3 BILLION, DOWN 23 PERCENT YEAR ON YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* NEX GROUP - NEX ABIDE TRADE REPOSITORY HAS RECEIVED APPROVAL FROM EUROPEAN SECURITIES AND MARKETS AUTHORITY(ESMA) FOR SWEDISH-BASED TRADE REPOSITORY UNDER EUROPEAN MARKET INFRASTRUCTURE REGULATION
NEX Group reported lower first-half profit and said market conditions remained challenging due to a lack of volume and volatility in fixed income, currencies and commodities.
* Previous year buoyed by political surprises (Adds CEO, CFO comments, details, updates shares)
* Chosen Amsterdam as its EU 27 base - CEO on media call Further company coverage:
Nov 20 Financial technology company NEX Group a fall in first-half trading operating profit and said market conditions remained challenging as banks and other firms reported a lack of volume and volatility in fixed income, currencies and commodities.
* OCT SPOT FX VOLUMES AT $80.6 BILLION,UP 5 PERCENT YEAR-ON-YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
LONDON, Oct 16 (IFR) - Jenny Knott has stepped down as CEO of NEX Optimisation, the post-trade division of the former ICAP group. She will be replaced by Ken Pigaga, previously global chief operating officer of the wider NEX Group.
* NEX GROUP PLC - JENNY KNOTT TO STEP DOWN AS NEX OPTIMISATION UNIT'S CEO