Ocado Group PLC (OCDO.L)
21 Mar 2018
Tue, Feb 6 2018
* 31,463,500 NEW ORDINARY SHARES PLACED AT A PRICE OF 455 PENCE PER PLACING SHARE, RAISING GROSS PROCEEDS OF £143,158,925
* ACCELERATED BOOKBUILT OFFERING OF UP TO C.31.5M SHARES IN OCADO GROUP PLC
* INTENTION TO CONDUCT A NON-PRE-EMPTIVE PLACING OF UP TO 31,463,500 NEW ORDINARY SHARES IN CAPITAL OF COMPANY ( "PLACING SHARES") TO INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS ( "PLACING"), WHICH REPRESENTS APPROXIMATELY 5% OF EXISTING ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL OF COMPANY
* OCADO GROUP PLC - ANNOUNCEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN OCADO AND SOBEYS
* GOLDMAN SACHS CUTS STAKE IN OCADO GROUP TO 2.24 PERCENT FROM 3.26 PERCENT - FILING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- These FTSE 250 stocks have surged in Q3. Time to sell up?
- Should you buy, sell or hold Ocado Group plc, Carpetright plc and Cohort plc on today's results?
- Should you avoid some of London's most shorted stocks, Ladbrokes plc, Ocado Group plc and Just Eat plc?
- Why are shares dropping like a rock at Ocado Group plc, Stagecoach Group plc and Go-Ahead Group plc?
- Should you sell Tesco plc & Ocado Group plc and buy Amazon.com, Inc.?
- Does the launch of AmazonFresh spell the end for Ocado Group plc?