Ocean Yield ASA (OCY.OL)
20 Feb 2018
Mon, Feb 19 2018
OSLO Norwegian billionaire Kjell Inge Roekke's Aker Energy plans "significant" oil exploration and production in Ghana after a $100 million deal to buy Hess Corporation's business there.
* Likely to seek financial or industrial partners (Adds interview with Aker CEO, share, details)
* AKER ENERGY PLANS TO INVITE FINANCIAL OR INDUSTRIAL PARTNERS TO PARTICIPATE IN GHANA PROJECT WHEN FIELD DEVELOPMENT PLAN HAS BEEN APPROVED Further company coverage: (Reporting by Terje Solsvik)
OSLO, Feb 19 Aker Energy AS, controlled by Norwegian billionaire Kjell Inge Roekke, has agreed to buy Hess Corporation's Ghana unit in a $100 million deal and plans to launch production from its first oilfield there in 2021, it said on Monday.
* AKER ENERGY, A 50-50 JOINT VENTURE BETWEEN AKER ASA AND TRG AS, REACHES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE HESS GHANA WITH AN AIM TO BUILD A SIGNIFICANT E&P ACTIVITY IN GHANA
* NET ASSET VALUE UP BY 20.4 PER CENT TO NOK 41.8 BILLION - CASH DIVIDEND OF NOK 18 PER SHARE PROPOSED
* SAYS EBITDA FOR Q4 2017 WAS USD 80.4 MILLION, AND EBITDA ADJUSTED FOR FINANCE LEASE EFFECTS WAS USD 89.3 MILLION
* FIXED INCOME INVESTOR MEETINGS AND POTENTIAL NEW BOND ISSUE
* Ocean Yield ASA says EBIDTA for q3 2017 was USD 80.6 million
OSLO, Oct 24 Aker BP has agreed to buy the Norwegian unit of U.S. oil firm Hess in a $2 billion deal to further expand its portfolio, the companies said on Tuesday.