Otonomy Inc (OTIC.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
Mon, Nov 27 2017
* OTONOMY INC - IS IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUING COMMERCIAL SUPPORT FOR OTIPRIO WHICH IS EXPECTED TO SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCE FUTURE OPERATING EXPENSES
* Otonomy reports third quarter 2017 financial results and provides corporate update
BRIEF-Otonomy reports positive results from averts-2 phase 3 trial of otividex™ in patients with ménière's disease
* Otonomy reports positive results from Averts-2 Phase 3 trial of Otividex™ in patients with Ménière's disease
* Otonomy Inc - * non-commercial workforce reduced by one-third
Otonomy Inc said on Wednesday it suspended developing its drug for Meniere's disease, a chronic disorder of the inner ear, after it failed a late-stage trial, sending the drugmaker's shares plummeting in premarket trade.
* Says company is withdrawing spending guidance for year pending review of product pipeline plans
Aug 30 U.S. drugmaker Otonomy Inc said on Wednesday its drug to treat Ménière's disease, a chronic disorder of the inner ear, missed the main goal in a late-stage study.
* Otonomy reports second quarter 2017 financial results and provides corporate update
* Otonomy announces FDA acceptance of Otiprio supplemental new drug application filing for acute otitis externa
* Otonomy announces successful end-of-Phase 2 review by FDA for Otiprio® in acute otitis media with tympanostomy tubes