PG&E Corp (PCG.N)
22 Jun 2018
Thu, Jun 21 2018
PG&E Corp will record $2.5 billion in pre-tax expenses in the second quarter related to wildfires in California, the electric utility said on Thursday, two weeks after state officials blamed its power lines for sparking the fires.
* Utility's stock rises nearly 2 percent (Adds analyst and CFO comment, share price)
* QTRLY NON-GAAP EARNINGS FROM OPERATIONS WERE $0.91 PER SHARE
* PARENT COMPANY SAYS ITS ABILITY TO PAY PRINCIPAL AND INTERESTS ON BONDS WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY LISTED ARM'S CURRENT OPERATING ENVIRONMENT Source text in Chinese: https://bit.ly/2Fc4pZe Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
(Corrects headline and first paragraph in April 13 story to show Diablo Canyon 1 reactor remains at 50 percent power, and had not ramped up to full power, following clarification from the U.S. NRC. Also corrects second paragraph to say Diablo Canyon 2 was at 100 percent, and not 50 percent power.) April 13 PG&E Corp's 1,122-megawatt Unit 1 at the Diablo Canyon nuclear power plant in California was at 50 percent power as of early Friday, unchanged from Thursday, the U.S.
* RECEIVED PROCEEDS FROM LOAN WITH PARENT CO, SFA SEMICON CO LTD AMOUNTING TO US$30 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-China Mobile Says Parent Co Obtained Operating Permit For LTE/4G Digital Cellular Mobile Service
* CHINA MOBILE COMMUNICATIONS GROUP OBTAINED OPERATING PERMIT FOR LTE/4G DIGITAL CELLULAR MOBILE SERVICE (LTE FDD) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PG&E PROPOSES TO REDUCE EXPECTED CUSTOMER RATE INCREASES THROUGH FEDERAL TAX SAVINGS
* VRIO CORP FILES FOR IPO OF UP TO $100 MILLION OF CLASS A COMMON STOCK – SEC FILING
* PG&E CORP SAYS ON FEB 23, 2018, CO OBTAINED $250 MILLION UNSECURED TERM LOAN - SEC FILING