Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PEG.N)
Wed, May 2 2018
BRIEF-Public Service Enterprise Group Says May Offer Up To $2.5 Bln Of Secured Medium-Term Notes, Series M
* PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP SAYS MAY OFFER UP TO $2.5 BILLION OF SECURED MEDIUM-TERM NOTES, SERIES M - SEC FILING
* REPORTS $1.10 PER SHARE OF QTRLY NET INCOME, QTRLY NON-GAAP OPERATING EARNINGS OF $0.97 PER SHARE
April 26 Public Service Enterprise Group Inc (PSEG) on Wednesday agreed to settle allegations that its trading unit violated power market rules between 2005 and 2014 and pay an $8 million civil penalty and disgorge $28.9 million plus $4.5 million in interest, according to federal energy regulatory filings:
BRIEF-PSE&G Reaches Agreement With NJ BPU Staff And Rate Counsel On Next Phase Of Gas Infrastructure Replacement
* PSE&G REACHES AGREEMENT WITH NJ BPU STAFF AND RATE COUNSEL ON NEXT PHASE OF GAS INFRASTRUCTURE REPLACEMENT
BRIEF-PSEG Nuclear's Hope Creek Generating Station Safely Taken Offline For Scheduled Refueling & Maintenance Outage
* PSEG NUCLEAR'S HOPE CREEK GENERATING STATION SAFELY TAKEN OFFLINE FOR SCHEDULED REFUELING & MAINTENANCE OUTAGE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 12 The New Jersey Senate and Assembly on Thursday passed a bill that would cost about $300 million a year to subsidize three nuclear reactors operated by New Jersey power company Public Service Enterprise Group Inc.
April 12 New Jersey Senate on Thursday passed a bill that would cost about $300 million a year to subsidize three nuclear reactors operated by New Jersey power company Public Service Enterprise Group Inc, a source familiar with the development said.
April 10 New Jersey legislators are scheduled to vote on Thursday on a bill that would cost about $300 million a year to subsidize three nuclear reactors operated by New Jersey power company Public Service Enterprise Group Inc:
* PUBLIC SERVICE ENTERPRISE GROUP SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO RALPH IZZO'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10.6 MILLION VERSUS $9.9 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tJpIky) Further company coverage:
* NON-GAAP OPERATING EARNINGS FOR Q4 2017 WERE $0.57 PER SHARE