Partners Group Holding AG (PGHN.S)
Tue, Apr 23 2019
OSLO Swiss-based asset manager Partners Group has agreed to buy CapeOmega, a partner in Norwegian pipeline owner Gassled, from HitecVision for 1.2 billion euros ($1.35 billion), the companies said on Tuesday.
* Gassled has world's largest offshore gas pipeline system (Adds Norwegian oil ministry comment on infrastructure ownership)
OSLO, April 23 Swiss-based Partners Group has agreed to acquire CapeOmega, a partner in Norwegian pipeline systems owner Gassled, from HitecVision for 1.2 billion euros ($1.35 billion), the companies said on Monday.
* PARTNERS GROUP TO ACQUIRE NORWEGIAN MIDSTREAM INFRASTRUCTURE COMPANY CAPEOMEGA
March 19 Swiss asset manager Partners Group posted a 7 percent jump in full-year core profit to 882 million Swiss francs ($881.65 million), as it was able to deploy a significant amount of its clients' capital in attractive private markets assets.
* FY EBITDA INCREASED BY 7% TO CHF 882 MILLION (2017: CHF 825 MILLION)
BRIEF-Partners Group To Invest In Delivery Of 500MW Subsea Interconnector Between Great Britain And Ireland
* TO INVEST IN DELIVERY OF 500MW SUBSEA INTERCONNECTOR BETWEEN GREAT BRITAIN AND IRELAND
* ANNOUNCES INTENDED CHANGES TO THE COMPOSITION OF ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SELLS STAKE IN BILLY BISHOP TORONTO CITY AIRPORT'S PASSENGER TERMINAL
* REPORTS TOTAL AUM OF EUR 73 BILLION AS OF 31 DECEMBER 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)