Partners Group Holding AG (PGHN.S)
15 Oct 2018
Tue, Sep 11 2018
* H1 REVENUES INCREASED BY 17% TO CHF 659 MILLION (H1 2017: CHF 565 MILLION)
* TO INVEST OVER AUD 200 MILLION IN EQUITY TO ACQUIRE AND CONSTRUCT WIND FARM PROJECT IN AUSTRALIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Partners Group Holding Reaches EUR 2 Billion Target For Private Real Estate Secondaries Program
* REACHES EUR 2 BILLION TARGET FOR PRIVATE REAL ESTATE SECONDARIES PROGRAM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ANNOUNCES CO-CEO SUCCESSION; DAVID LAYTON TO SUCCEED CHRISTOPH RUBELI Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* QTRLY FFO AND AFFO PER UNIT OF $0.08 AND $0.06 RESPECTIVELY
NEW YORK, Aug 6 (LPC) - Partners Group has hired Tom Stein, head of capital markets at Guggenheim Capital Partners, for its private debt group, according to a company spokesperson.
ZURICH, July 12 Swiss asset manager Partners Group saw 6.2 billion euros ($7.24 billion) in gross client demand in the first six months of 2018, helping it confirm its full-year outlook.
* GROSS CLIENT DEMAND OF EUR 6.2 BILLION AND USD 7.7 BILLION IN NEW INVESTMENTS IN H1 2018
* TO ACQUIRE POWER TRANSMISSION BELTS MANUFACTURER MEGADYNE GROUP AND CONVEYER BELT MANUFACTURER AMMERAAL BELTECH
* ACQUIRES FOUR EUROPEAN OFFICE ASSETS; PROVIDES TAILORED LIQUIDITY SOLUTIONS FOR TWO MULTI-ASSET REAL ESTATE