Punjab National Bank (PNBK.NS)
15 Dec 2017
Thu, Dec 14 2017
* SAYS RAISED 50 BILLION RUPEES VIA QIP Source text: http://bit.ly/2ktfPzp Further company coverage:
* SAYS RAISED 500 MILLION RUPEES VIA QIP Source text: http://bit.ly/2BphQHm Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, Dec 12 Punjab National Bank has raised 50 billion rupees ($777 million) from a share sale to institutional investors, sources with direct knowledge of the transaction said on Tuesday.
MUMBAI, Dec 12 Indian state-run Punjab National Bank has launched a share sale to qualified institutions to raise at least 30 billion rupees ($466.2 million) with an upsize option for another 20 billion rupees, according a source and a deal term sheet.
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR RAISING EQUITY CAPITAL UP TO 50 BILLION RUPEES Source text - http://bit.ly/2BGOHVD Further company coverage:
* Seeks shareholders' nod for raising equity capital for an amount not exceeding 50 billion rupees
* Bankruptcy cases help push Union Bank to loss (Adds Union Bank and Uco Bank figures, details)
* Exec says have 110 billion Indian rupee ($1.70 billion) loan exposure to 9 cos in first RBI list for bankruptcies
Nov 3 India's state-run Punjab National Bank , the country's fourth-biggest lender by assets, reported a 2 percent rise in second-quarter profit, beating forecasts.
* Punjab National Bank consensus forecast for Sept quarter net profit was 4.33 billion rupees