Playtech PLC (PTEC.L)
23 Aug 2019
Thu, Aug 22 2019
Aug 22 Gambling software maker Playtech Plc on Thursday cut its full-year revenue forecast for Asia, blaming rising competition in China and a regulatory crackdown in Malaysia.
Aug 22 Playtech Plc lowered its full-year revenue forecast for Asia on Thursday, as it struggles with rising competition in China and regulatory crackdown in Malaysia.
- 3 great shares to buy after today's results?
- Should you buy Rio Tinto plc, PlayTech plc and B&M European Value Retail SA following today's news?
- Are Ladbrokes PLC, William Hill plc Or Playtech PLC Worth A Flutter?
- Do The Latest Results Make Redde PLC, Playtech PLC And Spirent Communications Plc Top Growth Buys?
- Are Ocado Group Plc, Anglo American Plc & Playtech Plc Set To Soar?
- As Playtech PLC's Bid For Plus500 Ltd Fails, Is Either A Buy?