Patterson-UTI Energy Inc (PTEN.OQ)
20 Apr 2018
Fri, Apr 13 2018
April 13 Patterson-UTI Energy Inc's Chief Executive William Hendricks' 2017 compensation more than doubled to $14.25 million, the oil and gas driller disclosed in an SEC filing on Friday.
* PATTERSON-UTI ENERGY SAYS CEO WILLIAM ANDREW HENDRICKS' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.3 MLN VS $6.2 MLN IN 2016 - SEC FILING Source text - https://bit.ly/2HkfSLr Further company coverage:
* FOR MONTH OF MARCH 2018, COMPANY HAD AN AVERAGE OF 172 DRILLING RIGS OPERATING
* PATTERSON-UTI ENERGY ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF JANEEN S. JUDAH TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
* PATTERSON-UTI ENERGY ANNOUNCES $600 MILLION CREDIT AGREEMENT
* PATTERSON-UTI ENERGY INC SAYS FOR MONTH OF FEBRUARY 2018, COMPANY HAD AN AVERAGE OF 170 DRILLING RIGS OPERATING Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* PATTERSON-UTI ENERGY ACQUIRES SUPERIOR QC, A DIRECTIONAL DRILLING ANALYTICS COMPANY
Patterson-UTI Energy Inc, which is dealing with the fallout of a drilling accident that killed five workers last month, reported a bigger-than-expected quarterly loss on Thursday as expenses more than doubled.
* Unaware of environmental impact from Oklahoma accident - CEO
* PATTERSON-UTI ENERGY REPORTS FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR THREE AND TWELVE MONTHS ENDED DECEMBER 31, 2017