Rite Aid Corp (RAD.N)
19 Jan 2018
Wed, Jan 3 2018
* COO- RAD WILL HAVE 2,569 STORES LOCATED PRIMARILY IN 8 KEY STATES, TO BE SERVED BY 6 DISTRIBUTION. CENTERS POST TRANSFER OF STORES TO WBA
Drug retailer Rite Aid on Wednesday posted smaller-than-expected quarterly revenue due to a fall in reimbursement rates and comparable-store sales.
Jan 3 Drug retailer Rite Aid on Wednesday posted smaller-than-expected quarterly revenue due to a fall in reimbursement rates and a drop in comparable-store sales.
* RITE AID ADOPTS TAX BENEFITS PRESERVATION PLAN TO PROTECT VALUABLE TAX ASSETS
* Q3 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $0.00 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS
Jan 3 Rite Aid Corp on Wednesday posted a jump in quarterly profit, as the drugstore operator benefited from its ongoing sale of 1,932 U.S. stores to larger rival Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc.
Discount store operator Fred's Inc said on Wednesday it had canceled its quarterly cash dividend and was exploring alternatives for some of its assets, sending its shares plunging 25 percent to their lowest in more than 18 years.
* RITE AID ANNOUNCES FIRST CLOSINGS OF ASSET SALE TO WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Rite Aid announces senior management changes in category management
* Matt Schroeder named senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer and treasurer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: