Rite Aid Corp (RAD.N)
23 Mar 2018
Tue, Mar 13 2018
* RITE AID ANNOUNCES INTENT TO REDEEM ALL OF ITS OUTSTANDING 9.25% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2020 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* RITE AID ANNOUNCES CONTINUED PROGRESS IN SALE OF ASSETS TO WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* RITE AID COMMENCES OFFER TO PURCHASE CERTAIN OF ITS OUTSTANDING SERIES OF NOTES
(The Feb. 20 story was corrected to remove a reference to Albertsons dropping IPO plans in 2017 in paragraph 4)
Feb 20 U.S. grocer Albertsons Cos Inc said it would buy drug store chain Rite Aid Corp to create a company with $83 billion in annual revenue, giving it more clout to compete with bigger chains in an industry fearing the entry of Amazon.Com.
* RITE AID - ON FEB. 18, ENTERED STANDSTILL DEAL WITH ALBERTSONS & CERBERUS - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2GwOZjx) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Kimco Realty Confirms Participation As Investor In Albertsons' Deal To Buy All Outstanding Shares Of Rite Aid
* KIMCO REALTY - CONFIRMS PARTICIPATION AS INVESTOR IN ALBERTSONS' DEAL TO BUY ALL OUTSTANDING SHARES OF RITE AID
* ALBERTSONS COMPANIES AND RITE AID MERGE TO CREATE FOOD, HEALTH, AND WELLNESS LEADER
Feb 20 U.S. grocery chain operator Albertsons Companies Inc plans to buy the part of Rite Aid Corp that is not being bought by Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc , the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
* ALBERTSONS PLANS TO BUY REST OF RITE AID CORP THAT ISN'T BEING SOLD TO WALGREENS BOOTS ALLIANCE - WSJ Source text - http://on.wsj.com/2BBe11H Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)