Redrow PLC (RDW.L)
Tue, Sep 4 2018
Demand for new homes in Britain remains robust despite uncertainty over the country's departure from the European Union, housebuilder Redrow said on Tuesday, as it beat full-year profit forecasts.
* Says Help to Buy scheme should not be cancelled (Adds CEO comments, details)
Sept 4 British housebuilder Redrow said on Tuesday demand for new homes was proving "robust" in the face of Britain's planned exit from the European Union, after it posted better-than-expected 21 percent growth in full-year pre-tax profit.
- Are Old Mutual plc, Redrow plc and Fastjet plc 'buys' after today's updates?
- Are bargain buys International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA, Interserve plc & Redrow plc too good to be true?
- 3 Great Growth Picks For 2016: Redrow plc, Zoopla Property Group PLC, Paysafe Group Plc?
- Bargain Builders: Barratt Developments Plc, Bellway plc & Redrow plc
- Do Companies Like Galliford Try Plc, Redrow Plc & Barratt Developments Plc Present A Threat To Your Portfolio?
- 5 Sensational Dividend Stocks: HSBC Holdings plc, Berkeley Group Holdings PLC, Redrow plc, Admiral Group plc And Pennon Group plc