Redrow PLC (RDW.L)
24 May 2019
Feb 6 British homebuilder Redrow Plc said on Wednesday it was seeing an easing of the Brexit and commodity-driven cost pressures that have plagued the UK housing market over the past year.
Feb 6 Redrow Plc said on Wednesday cost pressures reduced in the first half for the British homebuilder as subcontract, materials and labour markets eased.
- Are Old Mutual plc, Redrow plc and Fastjet plc 'buys' after today's updates?
- Are bargain buys International Consolidated Airlns Grp SA, Interserve plc & Redrow plc too good to be true?
- 3 Great Growth Picks For 2016: Redrow plc, Zoopla Property Group PLC, Paysafe Group Plc?
- Bargain Builders: Barratt Developments Plc, Bellway plc & Redrow plc
- Do Companies Like Galliford Try Plc, Redrow Plc & Barratt Developments Plc Present A Threat To Your Portfolio?
- 5 Sensational Dividend Stocks: HSBC Holdings plc, Berkeley Group Holdings PLC, Redrow plc, Admiral Group plc And Pennon Group plc