Recro Pharma Inc (REPH.OQ)
22 Jun 2018
Thu, May 24 2018
Recro Pharma's shares dropped more than 50 percent on Thursday after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve the drugmaker's non-opioid shot IV meloxicam, saying the pain-relieving effect did not meet expectations.
* FDA says drug's pain-relieving effect did not meet expectations
* RECRO PHARMA RECEIVES COMPLETE RESPONSE LETTER FROM THE FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Thursday declined to approve Recro Pharma's IV meloxicam noting the pain-relieving effect of the drug did not meet its expectations.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $-0.70 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* RECRO PHARMA ANNOUNCES RECEIPT OF ISSUE NOTIFICATIONS FOR THREE NEW PATENTS FOR IV MELOXICAM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* RECRO PHARMA INC - FOR 2018, COMPANY EXPECTS REVENUE GENERATED FROM ITS CDMO DIVISION TO BE APPROXIMATELY $70 MILLION
* RECRO PHARMA - ESTIMATES THAT AS OF DEC 31, 2017, CASH AND CASH EQUIVALENTS WERE APPROXIMATELY $64.0 MILLION Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2nOPGN7) Further company coverage:
* RECRO PHARMA INC - RYAN D. LAKE HAS BEEN PROMOTED TO CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* RECRO PHARMA INC - ENTERED INTO A SALES AGREEMENT WITH COWEN AND COMPANY