Refresco Group NV (RFRG.AS)
Wed, Feb 14 2018
* REG-REFRESCO AND THE OFFEROR RECEIVE COMPETITION CLEARANCE FROM ALL AUTHORITIES
* REG-REFRESCO COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF COTT'S BOTTLING ACTIVITIES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRUSSELS, Jan 26 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
BRIEF-Refresco says Sunshine Investments making a recommended cash offer to all holders of Refresco shares
* REG-LAUNCH OF RECOMMENDED CASH OFFER FOR ALL SHARES OF REFRESCO
BRIEF-Cott says UK's CMA accepts phase 1 remedy in sale of beverage manufacturing business to Refresco
* COTT- UK COMPETITION AND MARKETS AUTHORITY ACCEPTS PHASE 1 REMEDY IN PRINCIPLE IN SALE OF ITS TRADITIONAL BEVERAGE MANUFACTURING BUSINESS TO REFRESCO
* REG-CMA ACCEPTS REFRESCO'S REMEDY PROPOSAL; COMPLETION OF THE ACQUISITION OF COTT'S BOTTLING ACTIVITIES ANTICIPATED ON 30 JANUARY 2018
* REFRESCO OFFERED TO ADDRESS CMA’S CONCERNS ABOUT ITS MERGER WITH COTT BY SELLING ONLY UK-BASED COTT FACILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCTION PROCESS
* COTT ANNOUNCES UK COMPETITION AND MARKETS AUTHORITY UPDATE REGARDING THE SALE OF ITS TRADITIONAL BEVERAGE MANUFACTURING BUSINESS TO REFRESCO
LONDON Drinks bottler Refresco is willing to offer remedies to concerns voiced by Britain's Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) over the Dutch company's $1.25 billion (919.66 million pounds) acquisition of Cott Corp's bottling activities.
LONDON, Jan 3 Drinks bottler Refresco is willing to offer remedies to concerns voiced by Britain's Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) over the Dutch company's $1.25 billion acquisition of Cott Corp's bottling activities.