Rocket Internet SE (RKET.DE)
* ROCKET INTERNET CFO SAYS TARGET FOR SOME COMPANIES TO BE PROFITABLE BY END OF 2017 MAY SLIP BY A COUPLE OF QUARTERS
BERLIN, Nov 30 German ecommerce investor Rocket Internet reported on Thursday that revenue at its leading start-ups rose 28 percent in the first nine months, while their losses shrank.
* AGGREGATE REVENUE OF SELECTED COMPANIES GREW BY 28% TO EUR 1.85 BILLION IN 9M 2017 VERSUS 9M 2016
Nov 28 Global Fashion Group, the emerging markets fashion retailer set up by investors Kinnevik and Rocket Internet, reported its third-quarter operating losses narrowed somewhat while net revenue jumped by 19 percent.
* Q3 ADJUSTED EBITDA LOSS 32.6 MILLION EUR, 12.7 PERCENT OF NET REVENUE
* Says bought back a total of 112,091 shares of Rocket Internet SE under share buyback program
* Says will support HelloFresh overallotment by a securities loan from its holdings of up to 4.05 million shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* DGAP-NEWS: ROCKET INTERNET SE: ROCKET INTERNET CONTINUES CONVERTIBLE BOND BUYBACK PROGRAM WITH UP TO EUR 100 MILLION
* Rocket Internet CEO says has not made decision about returning more cash to shareholders Further company coverage: (Reporting by Frankfurt Newsroom)