Reliance Communications Ltd (RLCM.NS)
19 Jan 2018
Fri, Jan 19 2018
* SEEKS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD TO APPROVE SALE/DISPOSAL OF ASSET OF COMPANY OR OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES Source text - http://bit.ly/2FRKUXo Further company coverage:
* TRAI RELEASES DIRECTION TO RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS AND RELIANCE TELECOM TO REFUND UNSPENT BALANCE AND SECURITY DEPOSITS OF THEIR MOBILE SUBSCRIBERS
MUMBAI, Jan 18 India's National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) will hear next on Feb. 19 Ericsson's insolvency petition against telecoms carrier Reliance Communications, two lawyers on the case said.
* RELIANCE COMMUNICATIONS - UNIT GCX ENTERED INTO PARTNERSHIPS TO EXPAND ITS CLOUD ECOSYSTEM AND DATA CENTER FOOTPRINT
BRIEF-Reliance Communications Says NCLT Dismissed IBC Applications As Withdrawn By China Development Bank
* SAYS NCLT DISMISSED IBC APPLICATIONS, AS WITHDRAWN BY CHINA DEVELOPMENT BANK Source text - http://bit.ly/2CVIRRd Further company coverage:
* Tribunal to hear Ericsson plea against RCom next on Jan.18 (Adds lawyer comment, Ericsson petition date)
MUMBAI China Development Bank (CDB), the biggest foreign lender to India's Reliance Communications Ltd (RCom) , on Friday withdrew a petition seeking to drag the indebted telecoms carrier into insolvency.
MUMBAI, Jan 5 China Development Bank (CDB) , the biggest foreign lender to India's Reliance Communications Ltd (RCom), on Friday withdrew a petition seeking to drag the indebted telecoms carrier into insolvency.
MUMBAI Debt-laden Reliance Communications has signed a deal to sell its wireless assets to Reliance Jio Infocomm for nearly 240 billion rupees (£2.78 billion), two sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Friday.
* RCom to sell wireless assets to Jio for 240 bln rupees - sources