RPC Group PLC (RPC.L)
22 Jun 2018
Wed, Jun 6 2018
European plastic packaging leader RPC is stepping up investments to take advantage of strong demand in China, betting that its scale and technological know-how will allow it to take share from rivals even as recycling regulations bite.
June 6 RPC Group Plc is looking to sell non-core assets with total revenue of 209 million pounds ($280 million), as the British packaging company seeks to sharpen its focus on higher-value plastics that can be recycled or reused.
- Will RPC Group plc, Rolls-Royce Holding plc and Everyman Media Group plc rise by 30%+ after today's news?
- Should you buy ARM Holdings plc and RPC Group plc after recent takeovers?
- Are Unilever plc, RPC Group plc & Cohort PLC Set To Soar?
- Tired Of Royal Bank Of Scotland Group Plc, Royal Mail plc, Supergroup PLC? Try Taylor Wimpey plc & RPC Group Plc!
- Is Accsys Technologies PLC A Better Buy Than Smiths Group plc And RPC Group plc?
- Why I Prefer FTSE 250 Gems Betfair Group Ltd & RPC Group plc To FTSE 100 Giants Diageo PLC & Banco Santander SA