Revance Therapeutics Inc (RVNC.OQ)
Wed, Feb 28 2018
NEW YORK Mylan NV on Wednesday struck a licensing agreement with Revance Therapeutics Inc to develop a biosimilar of Allergan Plc's blockbuster Botox wrinkle treatment.
NEW YORK, Feb 28 Mylan NV on Wednesday struck a licensing agreement with Revance Therapeutics Inc to develop a biosimilar of Allergan Plc's blockbuster Botox wrinkle treatment.
* REVANCE THERAPEUTICS INC - REITERATES ITS FINANCIAL GUIDANCE PROVIDED IN JANUARY 2018
* REVANCE THERAPEUTICS SAYS CO, MYLAN IRELAND LIMITED ENTERED INTO COLLABORATION DEAL- SEC FILING
BRIEF-Revance Therapeutics Inc Announced Interim 8-Week Phase 2A Results For Rt002 In Treating Plantar Fasciitis
* REVANCE THERAPEUTICS INC - ANNOUNCED INTERIM 8-WEEK PHASE 2A RESULTS FOR RT002 IN TREATING PLANTAR FASCIITIS
* REVANCE PROVIDES UPDATE ON ANTICIPATED CLINICAL MILESTONES AND FINANCIAL OUTLOOK FOR 2018
Revance Therapeutics Inc will wait to seek partnerships with bigger drugmakers until it is closer to regulatory approval for its Botox rival treatment, Chief Executive Dan Browne told Reuters in an interview.
* REVANCE ANNOUNCES PRICING OF PUBLIC OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK
* REVANCE THERAPEUTICS INC FILES FOR POTENTIAL MIXED SHELF OFFERING; SIZE NOT DISCLOSED - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2nwJNaw) Further company coverage:
* REVANCE THERAPEUTICS INC - PROPOSED UNDERWRITTEN PUBLIC OFFERING IN WHICH IT WILL ISSUE AND SELL APPROXIMATELY $175 MILLION OF SHARES OF ITS COMMON STOCK