RWE AG (RWEG.DE)
21 Feb 2018
Thu, Feb 15 2018
* Manager Magazin reports Innogy 1.5-2 bln euro profit shortfall
FRANKFURT German energy group Innogy is examining potential cost cuts across all parts of its business after its chief executive left in a dispute over the company's strategy.
* Innogy shares up 1.2 pct, parent RWE up 1.8 pct (Recasts, adds context, details)
* Innogy shares down 0.8 pct, RWE down 1 pct (Recasts, adds statement from parent RWE, updates shares)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MILAN/LONDON, December 19 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says National Bank of Greece S.A.'s (NBG, RD/RD/ccc/RWE) and Piraeus Bank S.A.'s (Piraeus, RD/RD/ccc/RWE) mortgage covered bonds ratings are not affected by the Rating Watch Evolving (RWE) on the banks' Viability Ratings (VRs). The covered bonds are rated 'B' with Positive Outlook. On 14 December 2017 Fitch placed on RWE the banks' VRs, following the publication of the Exposure Draft: Bank
* Shares in parent RWE down 13.4 pct (Adds CFO, CEO comments, details on 2018 capex)
BERLIN German utility RWE is looking for opportunities to acquire more power plants, the head of its RWE Power division, Matthias Hartung, told German daily newspaper Rheinische Post.
* End of German coalition talks may mean slower coal exit (Adds fund manager comment, background)
FRANKFURT Shares in German utility RWE rallied on Monday on renewed investor hopes for a deal for its Innogy unit as well as on expectations of a less stringent climate policy following the failure of coalition talks in Germany.
FRANKFURT, Nov 20 Shares in German utility RWE rallied on Monday on renewed investor hopes for a deal for its Innogy unit as well as on expectations of a less stringent climate policy following the failure of coalition talks in Germany.