SMA Solar Technology AG (S92G.DE)
Fri, Jan 26 2018
FRANKFURT SMA Solar , Germany's largest solar group, expects the industry to take a just a small hit from import tariffs imposed by U.S. President Donald Trump this week, sending its shares to an 11-week high.
* SMA Solar shares reach 11-week high (Adds context on U.S. market, shares milestone)
FRANKFURT, Jan 26 SMA Solar, Germany's largest solar group, expects the global solar market to take a small hit from import tariffs imposed by U.S. President Donald Trump earlier this week, it said on Friday.
* DGAP-NEWS: SMA SOLAR TECHNOLOGY AG AND DANFOSS A/S CONNECT SUPERMARKETS WITH THE ENERGY SECTOR
* Shares fell on Tuesday after U.S. tariffs on panel imports (Adds details on 2017 sales, shares)
* ENTERED INTO A PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH SUNRUN, ONE OF TOP RESIDENTIAL SOLAR INSTALLERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
FRANKFURT/DUESSELDORF Germany's SMA Solar said on Thursday its full-year sales would be at the bottom of its target range due to an industry-wide shortage of chips for inverters that will continue into 2018.
* Shares fall to 5-week low (Recasts, adds CEO comment, context on nature of shortage)
* Ceo says 2018 sales will likely be impacted by supply issues, currently looking to contract additional suppliers of key components
FRANKFURT, Nov 9 SMA Solar, Germany's largest solar company, on Thursday warned its full-year sales would come in at the lower end of its target corridor, citing a supply shortage of unspecified critical components.