SAGE Therapeutics Inc (SAGE.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
Thu, Dec 7 2017
Drug developer Sage Therapeutics Inc's shares soared as much as 85 percent to a record high on Thursday after its experimental drug to reduce the symptoms of depression succeeded in a mid-stage trial.
* Shares surge as much as 85 pct (Adds details on drug's mechanism, analyst comment, updates shares)
Dec 7 Sage Therapeutics Inc said on Thursday its drug to treat patients with moderate to severe depression met the main goal in a mid-stage study.
* SAYS PUBLIC OFFERING OF 3.53 MILLION COMMON SHARES PRICED AT $85.00PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sage Therapeutics announces proposed public offering of common stock
Sage Therapeutics Inc's shares surged to a record on Thursday after its postpartum depression drug succeeded in two late-stage studies, paving the way for it to bring to market the first FDA-approved treatment for the disorder.
* Shares zoom about 55 pct to all-time high (Adds details from conference call, analyst comments and background on disease space)
Nov 9 Sage Therapeutics on Thursday said its drug to treat moderate and severe postpartum depression met the main goal in two late-stage studies.
* Announces Brexanolone achieves primary endpoints in both phase 3 clinical trials in postpartum depression
* Sage Therapeutics announces third quarter 2017 financial results and provides pipeline update