State Bank of India (SBI.NS)
23 Feb 2018
Fri, Feb 16 2018
BRIEF-State Bank Of India Approves Issue Price of 300.82 Rupees/Shr For Preferential Issue To India Govt
* SAYS APPROVED ISSUE PRICE AT 300.82 RUPEES PER SHARE FOR PREFERENTIAL ISSUE TO INDIA GOVERNMENT Source text: http://bit.ly/2EN8Z47 Further company coverage:
MUMBAI (Reuters Breakingviews) - An era of reckless lending is proving hard to shake off. On Friday, State Bank of India, the country’s largest lender, reported an unexpected dip into the red. It’s a poor start to the tenure of new Chairman Rajnish Kumar, but at least he has a good idea of where the bank is headed.
* Three smaller state-run banks report losses (Adds SBI management comment, details)
Feb 9 State Bank Of India Chairman Rajnish Kumar On A Conference Call After Q3 Results:
* SAYS APPROVES RAISING SHARE CAPITAL THROUGH PREFERENTIAL ISSUE TO INDIA GOVERNMENT OF UP TO 88 BILLION RUPEES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 9 State Bank of India, the nation's biggest lender by assets, reported a surprise loss of 24.16 billion rupees ($375.10 million) for the three months ended December.
* DEC QUARTER STANDALONE INTEREST EARNED 548.03 BILLION RUPEES
* STATE BANK OF INDIA CHAIRMAN ON RBI MONETARY POLICY-INFLATION OUTLOOK SUGGESTS MODERATION IN H2 FY2019 THAT WILL HAVE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON BOND MARKET Source text - “The RBI monetary policy announcement is pragmatic and balanced. The RBI inflation outlook suggests moderation in second half of FY2019 that will have a positive impact on bond market. Apart from the status-quo in rates that was widely anticipated, the forbearance allowed to MSME borrowers, broadening the definition of priority sec
* KEEPS MCLR UNCHANGED ACROSS ALL TENORS WITH EFFECT FROM FEB 1 Source text: http://bit.ly/2FAnQM1 Further company coverage:
* SIGNS INFORMATION UTILITY (IU) AGREEMENT WITH NATIONAL E-GOVERNANCE SERVICES Source text:[State Bank of India (SBI), the country’s largest commercial bank has signed Information Utility (IU) Agreement with National E-Governance Services Limited (NeSL), the first Information Utility registered with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI), to share financial and security information under IBBI (IU) regulation 2017.] Further company coverage: