Schneider Electric SE (SCHN.PA)
16 Jul 2018
Tue, May 1 2018
MUMBAI India's Larsen & Toubro has agreed to sell its electrical and automation business for 140 billion rupees ($2.1 billion) to Schneider Electric SE , partnering with Temasek, in the biggest M&A deal announced in the Indian market this year.
* Deal excludes marine switchgear and servowatch systems (Adds Schneider comment, Temasek stake)
* Shares rise 2 pct (Adds exchange rate and acquisitions impact, share price)
April 19 Schneider Electric, a French electrical equipment maker, beat market expectation with a 6.2 percent organic growth in first-quarter revenue, buoyed by upbeat performance of its two businesses and strong demand in China.
* SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC - ANNOUNCED A PROJECT WITH REC SOLAR TO BUILD AN ADVANCED MICROGRID AT ITS FOXBORO, MASSACHUSETTS FACILITY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCES COMPLETION OF THE COMBINATION BETWEEN SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC INDUSTRIAL SOFTWARE BUSINESS AND AVEVA
BRIEF-Aveva Says Application Made For Admission Of 97.2 Mln Consideration Shares To Be Issued To Schneider Electric
* APPLICATION MADE TO UK LISTING AUTHORITY, LSE FOR ADMISSION OF 97.2 MILLION CONSIDERATION SHARES TO BE ISSUED TO SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Feb 15 French electrical equipment producer Schneider Electric on Thursday posted a 90 basis points organic increase in its 2017 adjusted core profit (EBITA) margin, beating its own target, driven by improving prices and cost management.
Feb 15 French electrical equipment producer Schneider Electric posted a 90 basis point increase in adjusted core profit (EBITA) margin on Thursday, beating its own target, driven by improving prices and cost management.
Britain's Aveva Group on Thursday appointed Craig Hayman as chief executive ahead of its tie-up with Schneider Electric , announced in September, which will create an engineering and industrial software group.