Schindler Holding AG (SCHN.S)
23 May 2018
Wed, May 2 2018
* SUCCESSFULLY PLACES CHF 500 MILLION DOMESTIC BOND IN TWO TRANCHES
* THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE TO FURTHER IMPROVE MARGINS DURING THE YEAR - CONF CALL Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
April 26 Swiss elevator and escalator maker Schindler said on Thursday first-quarter net profit rose 16.2 percent from last year to 208 million francs ($211.79 million), buoyed by a faster pace of growth in the Asia Pacific region.
* Q1 REVENUE ROSE BY 9.4% TO CHF 2 473 MILLION (+8.9% IN LOCAL CURRENCIES)
* SEES SLIGHTLY BETTER OUTLOOK FOR CHINA IN 2018 THAN IN THE LAST THREE YEARS - CONF CALL
Feb 16 Elevator and escalator manufacturer Schindler Holding AG reported full-year results on Friday that were in line with estimates as it was able to grow in both new installations and in services, with a more stable demand in China.
* FY OPERATING PROFIT (EBIT) INCREASED BY 4.8% TO CHF 1 187 MILLION
* JUDGMENT REAFFIRMED ACQUITTAL OF FORMER EMPLOYEE BY COURT OF FIRST INSTANCE ( TOKYO DISTRICT COURT) IN 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)