Edition:
United Kingdom

Swisscom AG (SCMN.S)

SCMN.S on Virt-X Level 1

518.00CHF
12 Dec 2017
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
CHF518.00
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
150,405
52-wk High
CHF527.00
52-wk Low
CHF429.80

Select another date:

Wed, Nov 8 2017

BRIEF-Swisscom picks Ericsson to supply Gigabit LTE and 5G

* Swisscom says selects Ericsson as strategic supplier for Gigabit LTE and 5G

UPDATE 1-Swisscom posts surprise quarterly profit, maintains outlook

ZURICH, Nov 2 Swisscom stuck to its 2017 outlook and dividend plans on Thursday after reporting a surprise rise in third-quarter net profit.

Swisscom keeps outlook after surprise Q3 profit rise

ZURICH, Nov 2 Swisscom kept its 2017 outlook and dividend plans on Thursday after reporting a surprise rise in third-quarter net profit.

Swisscom sets up blockchain unit to develop apps in Switzerland

ZURICH Swisscom is establishing a new blockchain unit to develop applications, including for possible solutions to enable off-exchange trading, the Swiss government-owned phone company said on Thursday.

Swisscom sets up blockchain unit to develop apps in Switzerland

ZURICH, Sept 21 Swisscom is establishing a new blockchain unit to develop applications, including for possible solutions to enable off-exchange trading, the Swiss government-owned phone company said on Thursday. Swisscom will hold a 70 percent stake in Swisscom Blockchain Ltd, with the remaining 30 percent held by its founding partners. Daniel Haudenschild is moving from EY to Swisscom to head the unit.

Swisscom plans to propose unchanged dividend; Q2 net profit 467 mln Sfr

ZURICH, Aug 17 Swisscom said on Thursday it plans to offer an unchanged dividend for 2017 after the state-controlled telecoms company beat profit forecasts during its second quarter.

Select another date: