Sealed Air Corp (SEE.N)
Thu, Feb 8 2018
* SEALED AIR REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.24PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-W.R. Grace & Co Says It Has Contracted To License Its UNIPOL PP Process Technology To PDH Polska SA
* W. R. GRACE & CO SAYS IT HAS CONTRACTED TO LICENSE ITS UNIPOL PP PROCESS TECHNOLOGY TO PDH POLSKA S. A. FOR A NEW FACILITY IN POLICE, POLAND
* W. R. GRACE & CO - SIGNS INVESTMENT FRAMEWORK TO SUPPORT FCC REFINING INDUSTRY IN KAZAKHSTAN
BRIEF-Albemarle Enters Into Agreement To Sell Portion Of Performance Catalysts Solutions To W. R. Grace & Co.
* ALBEMARLE ENTERS INTO DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO SELL PORTION OF PERFORMANCE CATALYSTS SOLUTIONS TO W. R. GRACE & CO.
* GRACE LICENSES UNIPOL® PP PROCESS TECHNOLOGY TO SINOCHEM QUANZHOU PETROCHEMICAL CO., LTD. IN CHINA
* agreement to transfer the remaining 49% ownership interest in Höegh LNG Colombia Holding Ltd. ("Grace Holding"), the sole owner of the entities that own and operate Hoegh Grace, to Hoegh LNG Partners LP for a purchase price of USD 172.5 million, less USD 86.6 million in pro-rata indebtedness related to Hoegh Grace expected to be outstanding at the closing date of the transaction Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Terje Solsvik)
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.46 from continuing operations
* Festa to retire as Grace CEO in Q4 2018, remain as non-executive chairman
* W. R. Grace & Co - declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.21 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: