Stagecoach Group PLC (SGC.L)
20 Nov 2018
Thu, Jun 28 2018
LONDON The loss of a contract to run trains from London to Edinburgh cost Stagecoach more than 85 million pounds ($111.20 million) and the British transport company cut its dividend to reflect its smaller rail business.
* Wants to bid for more UK rail contracts (Adds CEO, analyst comment)
LONDON, June 28 British transport company Stagecoach cut its dividend after annual profits fell, and the company took an 85.6 million pound ($112 million) hit from the failure of the East Coast rail contract.
- 3 dividend growth shares with wide margins of safety
- Are Sirius Minerals plc, Homeserve plc and Stagecoach Group plc too good to miss?
- Why are shares dropping like a rock at Ocado Group plc, Stagecoach Group plc and Go-Ahead Group plc?
- Don't invest in Stagecoach Group plc, Hargreaves Services plc and Mortgage Advice Bureau (Holdings) plc until you've read this
- 3 Super Dividend Stocks: Aviva plc, SSE PLC And Stagecoach Group plc
- GlaxoSmithKline plc, Burberry Group plc & Stagecoach Group plc: Buy Low, Sell High?