Sage Group PLC (SGE.L)
19 Oct 2018
Fri, Aug 31 2018
UK software firm Sage Group Plc announced the departure of Chief Executive Stephen Kelly on Friday, appointing an interim chief operating officer and starting the search for a successor as it seeks to prop up slowing growth.
* Hare 'ideal choice' for the next CEO - Jefferies (Adds share move, chairman quote)
Aug 31 Sage Group Plc Chief Executive Officer Stephen Kelly is set to leave the British software company in May next year, it said on Friday.
LONDON British software company Sage said it was getting to grips with the sales execution problems that hampered its first-half performance and it was "very confident" of meeting its revised targets.
LONDON, May 2 British software company Sage said it was getting to grips with the sales execution problems that hampered its first-half performance and it was "very confident" of meeting its revised targets.
* NO MATERIAL CHANGES TO FINANCIAL INFORMATION OR GUIDANCE CONTAINED IN ANNOUNCEMENT MADE ON 13 APRIL 2018
- As ARM Holdings plc flies on takeover bid, who could be next?
- Can HSBC Holdings plc, The Sage Group plc and Avon Rubber plc help to 'Brexit-proof' your portfolio?
- Should you buy defensive stocks Centrica plc, British American Tobacco plc and The Sage Group plc ahead of the EU referendum?
- Is it time to buy GlaxoSmithKline plc, Centamin plc and Sage Group plc?
- Are The Sage Group plc, Trinity Mirror plc and Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc star buys after today's updates?
- Why Growth Hunters Need To Check Out Britvic Plc, The Sage Group plc & British American Tobacco plc