Sage Group PLC (SGE.L)
* Hammerson drops after Klepierre abandons bid (Adds closing prices)
LONDON, April 13 A plunge in software firm Sage's shares put pressure on Britain's top share index on Friday, while a rising pound also weighed on big overseas earners.
British software maker Sage warned it would not meet its full-year sales target after a disappointing first half it blamed on "execution issues" and weak UK subscription sales, sending its shares down as much as 20 percent on Friday.
* H1 organic revenue growth slows to 6.3 pct vs 7.4 pct (Adds share movement, analyst comment, details on H1 revenue growth)
* H1 18 ORGANIC REVENUE GROWTH RESULTS WERE BELOW MANAGEMENT'S EXPECTATIONS
BRIEF-Sage Group Says Over Next 3 Years, Organic Revenue Growth Will Reach 10 Pct On A Sustainable Basis
* PROVIDES MID-TERM GUIDANCE THAT OVER NEXT THREE YEARS, ORGANIC REVENUE GROWTH WILL REACH 10% ON A SUSTAINABLE BASIS
* GROUP ORGANIC REVENUE 1 INCREASED BY 6.3% FOR FIRST THREE MONTHS OF YEAR.
LONDON, Jan 4 (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - Private equity giant Blackstone has struck a deal with UK social housing association Sage, sparking fears from campaigners that it will price out low-earning, elderly and sick tenants.
LONDON British software firm Sage reported a 10 percent rise in organic operating profit to 475 million pounds and said its top-line growth would accelerate to 8 percent this year from 6.6 percent a year earlier.
- As ARM Holdings plc flies on takeover bid, who could be next?
- Can HSBC Holdings plc, The Sage Group plc and Avon Rubber plc help to 'Brexit-proof' your portfolio?
- Should you buy defensive stocks Centrica plc, British American Tobacco plc and The Sage Group plc ahead of the EU referendum?
- Is it time to buy GlaxoSmithKline plc, Centamin plc and Sage Group plc?
- Are The Sage Group plc, Trinity Mirror plc and Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc star buys after today's updates?
- Why Growth Hunters Need To Check Out Britvic Plc, The Sage Group plc & British American Tobacco plc