A Schulman Inc (SHLM.OQ)
23 Feb 2018
Mon, Feb 19 2018
(This version of the Feb 15 story corrects dollar amount in headline and paragraph 5)
(This version of February 15th's story corrects dollar amount in headline and paragraph 5.)
Feb 15 Chemicals maker LyondellBasell Industries NV said it will buy smaller rival A. Schulman Inc for $2.24 billion, doubling the size of its business that supplies plastic compounds to the packaging, electronics and building markets.
Feb 15 Chemicals maker LyondellBasell Industries NV said Thursday it will buy smaller rival A. Schulman Inc for $1.24 billion, doubling the size of its plastics business and moving into the packaging, electronics and building markets.
BRIEF-Lyondellbasell Says Upon Termination Of Deal, A Schulman To Pay Co Cash Termination Fee Of $50 Million
* LYONDELLBASELL SAYS UPON TERMINATION OF MERGER AGREEMENT UNDER SPECIFIED CIRCUMSTANCES, A SCHULMAN TO PAY CO CASH TERMINATION FEE OF $50 MILLION Source text: (http://bit.ly/2EKzcjE) Further company coverage:
Feb 15 Petrochemical company LyondellBasell Industries NV on Thursday said it would buy plastics maker A. Schulman Inc for $2.25 billion, including debt.
* LYONDELLBASELL ANNOUNCES ENTRY INTO A DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE A. SCHULMAN INC
* A. SCHULMAN REPORTS STRONG FISCAL 2018 FIRST QUARTER RESULTS
* A SCHULMAN INC - ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $15.00 PER SHARE ON 125,000 SHARES OF COMPANY'S CONVERTIBLE SPECIAL STOCK
* A Schulman Inc - announces launch of pa6-12t plastic material for 3D printing using selective laser sintering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: