Shire PLC (SHPG.OQ)
23 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 23 2018
* DISTRICT COURT ISSUES RULING FINDING ADDERALL XR PATENTS INFRINGED
March 21 A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission accusing a unit of Shire Plc of violating antitrust laws by abusing government processes to fend off generic competition to its antibiotic Vancocin HCl.
* SHIRE PLC - APPLIED TO AUTORITÉ DES MARCHÉS FINANCIERS FOR ORDER THAT CO MAY CEASE TO BE REPORTING ISSUER IN QUÉBEC, BRITISH COLUMBIA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SHIRE TO HIGHLIGHT ADVANCEMENTS IN CHRONIC HYPOPARATHYROIDISM RESEARCH AT ENDOCRINE SOCIETY'S 2018 ANNUAL MEETING
BRIEF-Caladrius Biosciences Acquires Exclusive Worldwide Rights To Data Set, Regulatory Filings For CD34+ Cell Therapy Program
* CALADRIUS BIOSCIENCES ACQUIRES AN EXCLUSIVE LICENSE TO A LATE STAGE CD34+ CELL THERAPY PROGRAM FOR THE TREATMENT OF REFRACTORY ANGINA
* SHIRE PLC - FDA HAS ACCEPTED SUBMISSION OF A NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR PRUCALOPRIDE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* U.S. FDA ACCEPTS NEW DRUG APPLICATION FOR PRUCALOPRIDE (SHP555) FOR CHRONIC IDIOPATHIC CONSTIPATION
* LAUNCHES MYPKFIT FOR ADVATE(®) [ANTIHEMOPHILIC FACTOR (RECOMBINANT)] IN U.S. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* U.S. FDA ACCEPTS SHIRE'S BIOLOGICS LICENSE APPLICATION FOR CALASPARGASE PEGOL (CAL-PEG) FOR ACUTE LYMPHOBLASTIC LEUKEMIA (ALL)
* THE EMA GRANTS ACCELERATED ASSESSMENT FOR SHIRE'S LANADELUMAB BEING EVALUATED FOR THE PREVENTION OF ATTACKS IN HAE PATIENTS AGED 12 YEARS AND OLDER
- Now is the perfect time to buy these 3 healthcare stocks!
- 2 'must-have' healthcare stocks after today's updates?
- Simply the best growth stocks in the FTSE 100?
- Are these 3 Brexit beaters set to fly after today's news?
- Are these 3 stocks due for a serious price correction?
- Should you buy Shire plc, Marks and Spencer Group plc and Amec Foster Wheeler plc following today's news?