Sika AG (SIK.S)
Fri, Dec 1 2017
ZURICH, Dec 1 The largest shareholder in Swiss specialty chemical maker Sika raised the possibility on Friday that a takeover agreement with France's Saint-Gobain could be extended as a legal dispute over the 2014 deal drags on.
* RULING ON APPEAL OF BURKARD FAMILY'S VOTING RIGHT IN SIKA , SAINT-GOBAIN TAKEOVER BATTLE LIKELY TO BE REACHED IN Q1 2018 - SOURCES
* SIKA ACQUIRES BUTTERFIELD COLOR IN THE US, FURTHER STRENGTHENING ITS PORTFOLIO FOR CONCRETE CONTRACTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
ZURICH, Oct 26 Swiss construction chemicals maker Sika said it was well on course to achieve its full-year sales target and achieve its highest-ever sales figure after reporting third-quarter growth on Thursday in line with forecasts.
* 9 month sales growth of 7.9% in local currency (6.8% in CHF) to CHF 4,627.5 million
ZURICH Sika's Chief Executive, Paul Schuler, wants to accelerate the Swiss industrial and construction chemicals maker's acquisition drive with more and bigger deals in the next 15 months.
* CEO seeks resolution to dispute over Burkard family's stake
* Sika ceo says we want to increase the speed of acquisitions
ZURICH Sika Chief Executive Paul Schuler confirmed the Swiss chemical company's outlook for 2017 and its 2020 strategic targets at its investor day on Wednesday.
ZURICH, Sept 20 Sika Chief Executive Paul Schuler confirmed the Swiss chemical company's outlook for 2017 and its 2020 strategic targets at its investor day on Wednesday.