Sun Life Financial Inc (SLF.TO)
Tue, May 8 2018
May 8 Canadian insurance company Sun Life Financial Inc's quarterly profit beat analysts' estimates on Tuesday as the company sold more managed funds and paid lower tax rates for its U.S. business.
* SUN LIFE FINANCIAL INCREASES COMMON SHARE DIVIDEND AND DECLARES DIVIDENDS ON PREFERRED SHARES
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW C$1.11 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
May 8 Canadian insurance company Sun Life Financial Inc reported a 34 percent jump in quarterly profit, helped by lower tax rates for its U.S. business.
* ALIGNING INTERNATIONAL HIGH NET WORTH LIFE INSURANCE BUSINESS WITH ITS SLF ASIA BUSINESS GROUP
BRIEF-Sun Life Financial Says Co, Collective Health, Joined In A Partnership To Deliver Benefits Products For Self-Funded U.S. Employers
* SUN LIFE FINANCIAL INC - CO, COLLECTIVE HEALTH, JOINED IN A PARTNERSHIP TO DELIVER BENEFITS PRODUCTS FOR SELF-FUNDED U.S. EMPLOYERS
TORONTO Canadian insurer Sun Life Financial said it was looking to use its financial muscle to make acquisitions after reporting fourth-quarter earnings that exceeded market expectations.
* Q4 EPS C$1.05 vs forecast of C$1.02 (Adds comments from CEO interview)
* SUN LIFE ANNOUNCES SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM AS PART OF NORMAL COURSE ISSUER BID
* SUN LIFE FINANCIAL REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS