Sun Life Financial Inc (SLF.TO)
15 Jan 2018
Fri, Jan 12 2018
Jan 12 Canadian insurer Sun Life Financial said on Friday it will take a one-time charge of about $200 million in the fourth quarter due to the impact of the recently enacted U.S. tax reform.
* SUN LIFE FINANCIAL ANNOUNCES ESTIMATED IMPACT OF U.S. TAX REFORM
* SUN LIFE FINANCIAL ANNOUNCES EXECUTIVE CHANGES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Sun Life Financial Intends To Redeem Series 2008-1 Subordinated Unsecured 5.59% Fixed/Floating Debentures
* SUN LIFE FINANCIAL INC. ANNOUNCES INTENTION TO REDEEM SERIES 2008-1 SUBORDINATED UNSECURED 5.59% FIXED/FLOATING DEBENTURES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO Two of Canada's biggest insurance companies reported third-quarter earnings on Wednesday that beat market expectations, benefiting in part from strong growth in Asia.
* Sun Life looking for more Asian acquisitions (Adds comments from Manulife, Sun Life CEOs)
* Q3 earnings per share view c$1.01 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sun Life Financial increases common share dividend and declares dividends on preferred shares
TORONTO, Nov 8 Canadian insurer Sun Life Financial reported third-quarter earnings that were ahead of market expectations, benefiting from a strong performance across all of its businesses.
* Sun Life Global Investments to acquire Excel Funds Management Inc and Excel Investment Counsel Inc