Steinhoff International Holdings NV (SNHJ.J)
19 Jan 2018
Thu, Jan 18 2018
* To ask creditors to waive some payments coming due (Adds next meeting with creditors, details on lenders)
FRANKFURT, Jan 18 South African furniture retailer Steinhoff has secured 60 million euros ($73 million) of the 200 million it is seeking to close a liquidity gap and will ask its creditors to waive some payments that are coming due, it said on Thursday.
* DGAP-NEWS: STEINHOFF INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS N.V. : PROCESS AND LIQUIDITY UPDATE AND WAIVER PROPOSALS TO CERTAIN FINANCIAL CREDITORS
JOHANNESBURG, Jan 18 Steinhoff International Holdings NV said on Thursday that Jayendra Naidoo resigned as a member of its supervisory board to focus his efforts on the board of its unit, Steinhoff Africa Retail Ltd (STAR), which he chairs.
* PSA PREPARING TO LODGE HIGH COURT URGENT APPLICATION AGAINST STEINHOFF INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS Further company coverage:
Jan 18 Steinhoff International Holdings NV said on Thursday Jayendra Naidoo resigned as a member of its supervisory board to focus his efforts on the board of its unit, Steinhoff Africa Retail Ltd, where he is the chairman.
* JAYENDRA NAIDOO HAS TENDERED HIS RESIGNATION WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT AS A MEMBER OF SUPERVISORY BOARD OF COMPANY
* Talks for financing could finish within a week - sources (Adds further details from sources)
* Stocks flat as Steinhoff extends losses (Adds latest prices, analyst quotes)
FRANKFURT The European Central Bank sold its bonds of scandal-hit South African retailer Steinhoff last week, data showed on Monday, potentially losing more than half the amount it had invested.