Spirax-Sarco Engineering PLC (SPX.L)
16 Jan 2018
Wed, Aug 9 2017
Spirax-Sarco Engineering Plc on Wednesday reported better-than-expected first-half revenue and adjusted pretax profit, helped by acquisitions, a weak sterling and strength in its operations outside the UK.
Aug 9 Spirax-Sarco Engineering Plc reported a 25 pct rise in first-half revenue, helped by acquisitions, a weak sterling and strength in its operations outside the UK.
- Do today's results make this stock the best in its sector?
- Are Rolls-Royce Holding plc, Rotork plc and Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc three stocks to make you rich?
- Why I Would Buy Betfair Group Ltd And Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc But Sell Hardy Oil & Gas plc
- Spirax-Sarco Engineering Plc Reports Another Strong Half-Year
- Why Wm. Morrison Supermarkets plc, Barratt Developments Plc And Spirax-Sarco Engineering plc Should Lag The FTSE 100 Today
- 3 Shares Set To Beat The FTSE Today