Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd (SRES.NS)
Mon, Feb 19 2018
SAO PAULO, Feb 19 U.S.-based private equity firm Castlelake LP is in talks to take over a sugar and ethanol plant in Brazil owned by Indian company Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd , according to two sources familiar with the negotiations.
* SEEKS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD TO ISSUE 500 MILLION CCPS AGGREGATING UPTO 8.14 BILLION RUPEES TO WILMAR SUGAR HOLDINGS ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS
* SAYS APPROVED ISSUE OF SHARES TO LENDERS AND ISSUE OF SHARES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS TO WILMAR SUGAR HOLDINGS Source text - http://bit.ly/2Gtim75 Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Shree Renuka Sugars Gets Shareholders' Nod For Re-Appointing Narendra Murkumbi As Vice Chairman, MD
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR RE-APPOINTING NARENDRA MURKUMBI AS VICE CHAIRMAN, MD
* Approved partial modification of terms relating to issuance of securities as part of debt restructuring exercise Source text - http://bit.ly/2zTj78P Further company coverage:
* To consider issuance of equity shares/securities/instruments pursuant to debt restructuring exercise
* Sept quarter loss 1.61 billion rupees versus profit of 29 million rupees last year
RIBEIRAO PRETO, Oct 17 Renuka do Brasil, a subsidiary of India's sugar maker Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd , has fired around 900 people from its two cane mills in Brazil and returned to owners most of the land it used to lease to plant cane, three sources close to the situation told Reuters on Tuesday.
SAO PAULO, Sept 4 A Brazilian court has suspended the judicial auction of a sugar mill owned by India's Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd scheduled for Monday, after a request from state bank BNDES, the bank said in a statement.
SAO PAULO, Sept 4 A Brazilian court has suspended the judicial auction of a sugar mill owned by India's Shree Renuka Sugars Ltd scheduled for Monday, after a request from state bank BNDES, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Monday.