E. W. Scripps Co (SSP.N)
19 Mar 2018
Wed, Feb 28 2018
* Q4 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.05, REVENUE VIEW $268.4 MILLION -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* DISCOVERY COMMUNICATIONS REPORTS FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS
BRUSSELS, Feb 6 EU antitrust regulators have approved Discovery Communications' $14.6 billion bid for U.S. peer Scripps Network Interactive, subject to concessions in Poland, the European Commission said on Tuesday.
BRIEF-Gamco Asset Management Intends To Nominate Raymond Cole As Candidate For Class A Shareholders To Board
* ON FEB 5, SENT NOTICE TO E. W. SCRIPPS CO OF INTENT TO NOMINATE RAYMOND COLE AS CANDIDATE FOR CLASS A SHAREHOLDERS TO BOARD Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2BEPbP7) Further company coverage:
* SCRIPPS APPOINTS WILLIAMS NEW LEAD DIRECTOR; NOMINATES WALL STREET VETERAN TO BOARD SEAT
* INTENDS TO NOMINATE DIRECTORS AT 2018 ANNUAL MEETING OF E.W. SCRIPPS COMPANY
Jan 25 E.W. Scripps Co said on Thursday it plans to sell all its 34 radio stations and cut related jobs as the broadcasting company tries to beef up its television portfolio while keeping a check on costs.
* SCRIPPS RESTRUCTURES TO CREATE STRONGER COMPANY, PUTS RADIO STATIONS UP FOR SALE
* Knutson has been serving as interim CFO since departure of Tim Wesolowski in early October
* Q3 earnings per share view $-0.05 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S