Statoil ASA (STL.OL)
23 Jan 2018
Tue, Jan 16 2018
SANDEFJORD, Norway Statoil has begun work on a proposal to build an onshore terminal in northern Norway for handling oil from the Arctic offshore Johan Castberg oilfield and other yet-to-be-developed resources, the country's energy minister and Statoil's chief executive said on Tuesday.
OSLO Norway's Statoil may take part in the country's first tender to build floating offshore wind turbines, as long as there are sufficient long-term subsidies, Chief Executive Eldar Saetre told Reuters on Tuesday.
* OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL INC - SECURED CONTRACT FROM STATOIL PETROLEUM AS TO SUPPLY UMBILICALS FOR JOHAN CASTBERG PROJECT IN BARENTS SEA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Norway's Statoil ASA has hired a senior crude oil trader at its Singapore office, a company spokesman said
* STATOIL RENEWS TWO IMPORTANT LONG-TERM CONTRACTS WITH BOUVET
* DYNAGAS LNG PARTNERS LP ENTERS INTO NEW LONG-TERM TIME CHARTER FOR THE LNG CARRIER ARCTIC AURORA AND EXTENDS CURRENT TIME CHARTER FOR THE LNG CARRIER CLEAN ENERGY
OSLO Norway's Statoil will extend output from its Snorre oilfield in the North Sea by some 25 years under a 19 billion Norwegian crown (1.69 billion pounds) investment plan announced on Thursday.
OSLO, Dec 20 Norway's Statoil will extend output from its Snorre oilfield in the North Sea by some 25 years under a 19 billion Norwegian crown ($2.26 billion) investment plan announced on Thursday.
OSLO, Dec 20 Norway's Statoil on Thursday presented plans to extend output from the North Sea Snorre oilfield by some 25 years and increase recovery by close to 200 million barrels.
* STATOIL: INVESTING IN 25 MORE YEARS ON THE SNORRE FIELD - INVESTING IN 25 MORE YEARS ON THE SNORRE FIELD - STATOIL.COM