Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (SUN.BO)
20 Jul 2018
Tue, Jun 12 2018
MUMBAI, June 12 India's largest drugmaker Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd said on Tuesday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared its Halol drug plant, which had been under supply restrictions due to quality control failures.
* NSE index ended 0.01 pct down, BSE index closed 0.05 pct lower
May 28 Indian shares ended higher for a third session on Monday, as lower crude prices and a firmer rupee lifted sentiment, with financial and oil stocks accounting for much of the gains.
May 28 Indian equities gained for a third straight session on Monday as a sharp drop in crude prices and a recovery in the rupee boosted sentiment, while shares of Sun Pharmaceutical Industries saw their best day in over three years on strong fourth-quarter results.
* Plans to reduce "unviable" generics research (Adds managing director comments from conference call)
May 25 Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd , India's largest drugmaker, posted fourth-quarter net profit way above expectations.
* UNIT RAISED STAKE IN RANBAXY MALAYSIA VIA FURTHER PURCHASE OF 394,404 SHARES OF RANBAXY MALAYSIA
* CO GETS U.S. FDA APPROVAL OF ILUMYA (TILDRAKIZUMAB-ASMN) FOR TREATMENT OF MODERATE-TO-SEVERE PLAQUE PSORIASIS Source text - http://bit.ly/2HRX8j1 Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Says U.S. FDA Issued Form 483 With 3 Observations For Halol Facility
* SUN PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRIES -U.S. FDA CONDUCTED GMP INSPECTION OF HALOL FACILITY (GUJARAT, INDIA) FROM FEBRUARY 12-23, 2018
* Profit hit by one-time deferred tax adjustment (Adds details)