Savills PLC (SVS.L)
14 Dec 2018
Thu, Aug 9 2018
UK-based real estate services provider Savills saw a sharp drop in commercial transactions in Britain in the first half as uncertainty ahead of Brexit made investors cautious.
* CEO says hard Brexit means short-term uncertainty for clients
Aug 9 Real estate services provider Savills Plc reported an 18 percent fall in first-half pre-tax profit on Thursday, as it invested more in its business, and said it had seen an influx of non-domestic investors in London's office market.
- 3 hot shares to buy after today's gains?
- Are Purplebricks Group plc, Foxtons Group plc or Savills plc the best way to profit from housing?
- 3 Bargain Buys? Barclays PLC, Savills plc And Dart Group PLC
- Grexit Or No Grexit, These 4 Stocks Are Worth Buying: Centrica PLC, International Consolidated Airlines Group SA, Savills plc And Dignity Plc
- St. Modwen Properties plc vs Foxtons Group PLC, Countrywide PLC, Savills plc And Grainger PLC
- The Shares Jim Slater Might Buy Today