Swedbank AB (SWEDa.ST)
23 May 2018
Tue, Apr 24 2018
STOCKHOLM, April 24 Swedish banking group Swedbank reported first-quarter operating profit above market expectations on Tuesday, boosted by higher income and lower loan losses, and said it saw signs that the Swedish housing market was stabilising.
STOCKHOLM, April 24 Swedish banking group Swedbank reported first-quarter net earnings above market expectations on Tuesday and said it saw signs that the Swedish housing market is stabilising.
* UC AB OWNERS CONTRIBUTING TO BUILDING NEW NORDIC CREDIT SERVICES PLAYER
* SWEDBANK SAYS APPLICATION OF IFRS 9 HAS RESULTED IN A NEGATIVE EFFECT ON EQUITY OF SEK 2.1BN
* SWEDBANK SAYS DURING AUTUMN 2017, THE BANK OF LITHUANIA HAS CARRIED OUT AN INSPECTION RELATED TO SWEDBANK’S ACTIVITIES IN THE AREA OF MONEY LAUNDERING AND TERRORISM FINANCING PREVENTION(AML/CTF) FOR THE PERIOD JANUARY 2016 UNTIL MARCH 2017
* Interest, commission income up on back of strong Swedish economy
STOCKHOLM, Feb 6 Swedish bank Swedbank reported a bigger than expected rise in fourth-quarter net earnings on the back of stronger commission and interest income, and said it welcomed a recent slowdown in the Nordic country's housing market.
STOCKHOLM, Jan 24 Property prices in Sweden will stabilize this year after a dip in the last few months of 2017, with the effect on GDP growth relatively limited, banking group Nordea said on Wednesday in an economic outlook.
* MEAWALLET DELIVERS CONTACTLESS PAYMENT SOLUTION TO SWEDBANK