Swedish Match AB (SWMA.ST)
15 Dec 2017
* Says has sold 9,069,906 shares, corresponding to its total shareholding, in Scandinavian Tobacco Group a/s
* Swedish Match announces intention to sell its total shareholding in Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S
Oct 27 Swedish Match CEO Lars Dahlgren in conference call with analysts and media:
Oct 27 Tobacco group Swedish Match reported on Friday a higher-than-expected third-quarter profit as higher prices in Sweden on its wet snuff Snus compensated for a slower growth in cigar volume in the United States.
* Q3 sales increased by 1 percent in local currencies. Reported sales declined by 1 percent to 4,069 mln SEK (4,118)
* Attendo appoints Fredrik Lagercrantz as new chief financial officer
* Says annual turnover of acquired co in range of 160 MSEK, and has approximately 60 employees (FTE)
July 21 Tobacco group Swedish Match posted on Friday quarterly profits matching expectations helped by higher U.S. cigar volumes but was slightly more cautious about prospects to grow volumes in the full year compared with 2016.
* Says sales increased by 8 percent to 4,214 msek (3,920) for q2.