Swedish Match AB (SWMA.ST)
Wed, Feb 14 2018
Feb 14 Swedish Match CEO Lars Dahlgren told Reuters:
Feb 14 Tobacco group Swedish Match said on Wednesday it expected the Scandinavian snus market to continue to grow in 2018 and remain highly competitive as it reported higher than expected fourth-quarter operating profit and dividend.
* Q4 - IN LOCAL CURRENCIES, SALES INCREASED BY 6 PERCENT FOR Q4 AND BY 3 PERCENT FOR FULL YEAR
BRIEF-Artisan Partners Limited Partnership Reports A 6 Pct Passive Stake In Match Group, Inc. As Of Dec 31, 2017
* ARTISAN PARTNERS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP REPORTS A 6 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN MATCH GROUP, INC. AS OF DEC 31, 2017 - SEC FILING Source text:(http://bit.ly/2EnBCoi) Further company coverage:
* SAYS MARLENE FORSELL HAS DECIDED TO RESIGN AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER FOR FAMILY REASONS
* Says has sold 9,069,906 shares, corresponding to its total shareholding, in Scandinavian Tobacco Group a/s
* Swedish Match announces intention to sell its total shareholding in Scandinavian Tobacco Group A/S
Oct 27 Swedish Match CEO Lars Dahlgren in conference call with analysts and media:
Oct 27 Tobacco group Swedish Match reported on Friday a higher-than-expected third-quarter profit as higher prices in Sweden on its wet snuff Snus compensated for a slower growth in cigar volume in the United States.
* Q3 sales increased by 1 percent in local currencies. Reported sales declined by 1 percent to 4,069 mln SEK (4,118)